UNO House Party • Newcastle's biggest student party!
Friday, 6th March
Given the announcement by the Government regarding the restriction of non-essential group gatherings of more than 100 people, King Street will be closed until further notice.
Our priority is, and always will be, the health and safety of our patrons and staff. While small raves are a vibe, we have a responsibility, as does everyone in our community, to do everything we can to reduce to risk of spreading the virus. Please stay safe, wash your hands regularly and be kind to each other.
We’ll be having one hell of a party when we return.
See you on the other side,
Love King x
This right here is straight fire! Newcastle's biggest student party is UNO Fridays at King. With the uni semester underway we're throwing our biggest student event: UNO HOUSE PARTY!
3 levels of madness featuring:
- Silent Disco on Level 3,
- $5 house spirits til midnight,
- Reverse Entry: if you have a 2020 UNO sticker we'll pay you $5 upon entry!
- Free cheeseburgers from a Panda (because why not?),
- Win you height in KFC buckets,
- A bulk supply (250 packets) of Mi Goreng to be won,
- 10 resident DJs, including Propaganda DJs on Street Level,
- and more!
If you haven't signed up for your free student membership, head to: http://bit.ly/UNOFRIDAYS20. Then pick up your sticker on Friday night!
Kiss goodbye another week of study, and party the weekend away at King! Doors open at 9pm.
|Entry before 11PM||Entry after 11PM|